Thursday, June 19, 2008

One can not lose...

a hundred kilos in 4 weeks. The photo's don't lie! ;)
I think I've lost my 2nd chin, however and that makes me happy. ok... onto other things...



Things I miss about the US of A...

Cheeseburgers and all the different varieties of them readily available at a moments notice

7-11's

no wet moist squishy dog poo on the sidewalk

reliable - fast internet

cheese fries w/ranch dressing

shower doors or shower curtains

we don't blame all of us for the actions of a few of us, (you few freaks know who you are...) *ahem*

driers... cheap driers (though kudos to John for cluing me in on the lack of them here prior to my flights)

corndogs



and internet that doesn't end at 6:30 PM when the school kicks us all out of the computer labs. =)


'til tomorrow! Avoir!

No comments: