Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Paris - un freaking believable...


So, it's a city. A fairly big city, an old city, was founded approximately 2600 years ago on the little island in the middle of the Seine river by the Notre Dame Cathedral. There's a little marker infront of the cathedral called "Point Zero" which is the center of Paris. I expected to be a bit in awe.



What I didn't expect was the sheer opulance of the place, the overt turn a corner and boom something amazing, turn a corner and boom something amazing, turn a corner and boom something amazing, turn a corner and boom something amazing, turn a corner and boom something amazing, turn a corner and boom something amazing, etc. etc. etc.



And I knew the things were big... pretty big... but didn't quite expect "HOW FREAKING BIG!" they were. I have to run to class now, but I thought I would share one of my favorite pictures. (of which I now have over a thousand favorite pictures and I'm only half way through the experiance.)

No comments: