On monday evening I'm going to sit down with BP and get feedback from him and we'll see if it makes sense to include it in the spring show. I guess it will depend on how much I can get done between tomorrow and Monday afternoon. But if after the meeting I feel I can get the thing finished up and a final sound mix in by the 27th then the film will be in the show. If however after the meeting I feel that there is far too much work still left to be done, then I'll finish it up and arrange a private screening for cast and crew. Either way, the finish line is in sight.
- Opening: still planning out how this one should work - laying down the audio first then the images
- combining these clips together into a movement:
- Date Night Prep: has been trimmed down - want to tweak it a bit - but otherwise I'm happy with it
- Stooge Soup: need to move a few things around to make the emphasis of the moment the proposal of Walt to Laura and needs to move a bit faster
- Choke -n- Croak: need to clean up and tweak the audio - Walt & Laura sound like they are whispering right now. Need to amp them up a bit.
- Sofa Sadness: Currently in a string out - need to cut together the rough cut
- Kitchen Madness: clips are made - string out in progress - need to complete rough cut
- Bowler Brawl: String out is done. Need to complete rough cut.
- Pool Hall: Clips are made and ready for string out.